So the kids have discovered the computer and they are in.love! I bought them
this computer game of their very own a couple of weeks and they have BOTH mastered it. Courtney now thinks it is more fun to get all the answers wrong than right. Well after the fun of the game wore off they must have started to looking around for other things to do on the computer. I sat down the other day to check my email and some other stuff and found all of these photos in my photo folder. Courtney found the web cam. You can see the progression from, "what is this?" to "oh, yeah, baby, look at me!"
It didn't take long for Matt to figure it out too. Yesterday I found these images in my photo folder.






Now all they want to do is have photo shoots with the computer. I must admit it is kinda fun. Lots and lots of giggling!!!

I had to come back and add this little gem I just found...Matt taking a picture of his car:) Oye! This kid cracks me up!