Last week she got a butterfly balloon at another birthday party and accidentally let it go outside. She was devastated to say the least. She kept telling me, "I just can't stop thinking about my balloon." I even made a fake phone call to the mom the of the birthday girl to ask where she got the butterfly balloons so I could get another for Courtney. She told me it was the only thing she wanted for her birthday....ahhhh to be five again. I got the last butterfly balloon in the party store. The lady filled it open and went to curl the ribbon and stabbed that poor thing in the wing. I about cried! I told her no other balloon would do, so she taped it up and gave it me for free, yay because that sucker was nine bucks! So anyway...I'm sure we have set some sort of precedence but I don't care the look on both kids faces in the morning was totally worth it. (famous.last.words)
And here are some pictures of the birthday girl really to go to preschool, hot curls, crown, high heels, earrings and all. I really tried to tone it down but she having none of it. But hey, it's her birthday right?