You know you've been to Disney a lot when...

...you forget to take a camera with you. These are all taken on my phone. Actually, we lost our p&s camera somehow. Here are the very few that I took on my phone. Plus a bonus clip of Matt and Courtney on the beach trying to sit in a hammock together (yes, Matt is eating sand in it).
From the hotel room. That is Cinderella's castle in the pink and Space Mountain to the right. Oh, and the monorail is on the left, over the parking lot.

Courtney and Nathan with the Mad Hatter

Ole!
Ummm, I think Matt might be doing a duck face here. I swear he doesn't watch Jersey Shore.



The guy at the table next to us was dressed like Walt Disney. Not sure why, he was acting like this was his normal everyday look. After this picture he got out a pair of glasses too.
Matt was too small to go on Test Track so he test drove this Camero instead.
Matt took this picture at the Luau.
They spent too much time doing this.
Nate, Courtney, Sebastian, and Matt. Matt still doesn't really care for the character dining. He loves them when we wait in line to see them in the parks. He just doesn't like to be bothered by them while he eats I guess.
Sleeping in line for Dumbo.

Some firsts for us on this trip...
- no stroller for Courtney at all. We tried this last year and failed, this year she was great.
- Courtney and Matt when on Dumbo by themselves. So fun.
- Courtney was able to go on Big Thunder Railroad, Space Mountain, and Test Track.
- we took them in the Haunted Mansion for the first time, not the best idea.
- Courtney and Matt started pin trading.....I have very mixed feelings about this.
- no naps and we stayed up late most every night!!