I made Matt a pair of pants. Ok, sewing up cute little cross-back sundresses for your little girl is one thing but when mamas start sewing clothes for their little boys....well why don't we just tattoo DORK on his forehead. Next thing ya know I'll be sewing him up some faux designer jeans! Anyway, here are some pictures of the pants I made him. I'm going to try and make a shirt to match so the complete dorkiness can come full circle. Help me! Or better yet, help him!
Ok, it's official, I may have really lost it now!
I made Matt a pair of pants. Ok, sewing up cute little cross-back sundresses for your little girl is one thing but when mamas start sewing clothes for their little boys....well why don't we just tattoo DORK on his forehead. Next thing ya know I'll be sewing him up some faux designer jeans! Anyway, here are some pictures of the pants I made him. I'm going to try and make a shirt to match so the complete dorkiness can come full circle. Help me! Or better yet, help him!