His reign will only last a week! I know you all think I'm the only crazy mama that enters this contest but not true. There is some stiff competition out there!
Lookie, Lookie Matt's a Model (again!)
Ok so I entered another photo of Matt in the Goodmama weekly photo contest, shameful, I know. Well he didn't win, but he did make the site again. He is on the checkout page. So unless you buy something you won't see his picture. So go ahead and buy a diaper for Matt for his birthday, or baby Charlie, he's in cloth too! Ha-ha, I don't expect anyone to do that! So since you can't see him I'm posting the picture here. Here is Matt wearing Pollock (yes, the diapers have names!!)

His reign will only last a week! I know you all think I'm the only crazy mama that enters this contest but not true. There is some stiff competition out there!
His reign will only last a week! I know you all think I'm the only crazy mama that enters this contest but not true. There is some stiff competition out there!