Singin' in the Rain!

Courtney really wanted to go outside and play in the rain. She spent about 30 minutes preparing for her adventure. First, she needed to change into a nightgown (her idea, not mine). Then she got out her backpack and loaded it up with all sorts of random stuff. She packed extra clothes, "just in case I have an accident." She also threw in some random toys: high heels, a drumstick and some finger puppets I swear, sometimes I have no idea what is going in this girl's head. After zipping up her raincoat she was ready to go. We went outside and she stood right on the edge of the garage and examined the situation and said, "but I'll get all wet." Well, duh, lady, isn't that the point?! So after several minutes of persuading she tiptoed out and back a few times. Then all of sudden she let go and ran around! She had a good time and laughed pretty hard too, she was squealin' like a pig!