Christmas - belated
I am sorry it has taken me so long to post these. I've been busy trying to get the Christmas out of my house. But now the house is ready to list and I'm just procrastinating packing for Disney, so here are some pictures of the Mullenix Family Christmas 2008.
Christmas Eve supper.
I can't believe Courtney refused to try it! He-he. After dinner we drove around and looked at Christmas tree lights. Courtney yelled, "CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTS" every time she saw them. Bought back some good childhood memories of Dad yelling at us to shut up about the Christmas tree lights. :)
After Santa came.
+5-3-2008+8-55-27+AM.JPG)
Courtney showing off some presents.
Playing with her Barbi Corvette.
This picture isn't in focus, but man, is this kid cute or what!?!
The real thrill was the box. We would set the present in front of Matt for him to open but he would just lay on it, like it was a pillow. Almost giving it a hug. He was more amuzed by the box than what was inside.