The Apple Love Fest

Courtney and I decided to make an apple pie with the apples we picked from the orchard. After diligently washing each apple in the sink she declared one her favorite and so the Apple Love Fest was born. See video below.



This apple love fest went all through the apple pie making process. At one point I heard her whisper to the apple, "I wish you were real." I ended up finishing the pie by myself while Courtney went off to play with the apple. The poor apple was adored all day long. Matt chased it around for a while and tried very hard to get a bite out of it.



Here is how the day ended. The band-aid is not from Matt eventually getting his bite but from Courtney's excitement. I think she just forgot for a second and took a bite. She got very upset so we put a band-aid over the bite and the Apple Love Fest continued.