Here are some trick or treating pictures. Courtney wanted to quit after about 10 houses. She rode in the wagon with Matt the rest of the time. She did say towards the end, "alright, I'll do it, I was just joking." But then again that only last about one house. Patrick, Matt and I ate all the candy before we even made it home.
Trick or Treat
Courtney and I carved pumpkins this afternoon. She drew the face on this one and I cut it out. I cut exactly on the lines she drew.


Here are some trick or treating pictures. Courtney wanted to quit after about 10 houses. She rode in the wagon with Matt the rest of the time. She did say towards the end, "alright, I'll do it, I was just joking." But then again that only last about one house. Patrick, Matt and I ate all the candy before we even made it home.


Here are some trick or treating pictures. Courtney wanted to quit after about 10 houses. She rode in the wagon with Matt the rest of the time. She did say towards the end, "alright, I'll do it, I was just joking." But then again that only last about one house. Patrick, Matt and I ate all the candy before we even made it home.